ISO Awareness Training Programs
The purpose of this program is to create awareness about the standards and the need for them in the Organization. The participants shall understand the prospects of a company that has achieved these standards.
- ISO history and development.
- Purpose of policy and manuals needed.
- Why ISO?
- Where to start?
- Steps for certification An overview.
- Introduction about the certifying bodies and getting assistance.
On completion of this course the participant shall be able to understand the importance of getting ISO certification, for the company and the benefits gained by the Organization thanks to it.
ISO Internal Auditor Training Programs
ISO Internal Audit is an essential course, which makes an individual competent of updating and checking all the company standardized systems.
Experienced instructors explain the clauses of different ISO standards as per the Course requirement in detail and guide the trainees through the internal audit process, which is required for creating and maintaining a quality management system based on ISO Standardization. It will provide auditing skills and knowledge through a balance of practical role-playing, PPT, and course handouts.
- Understanding the organization and its context
- Understanding the needs and expectations of interested parties
- Design and development controls
- Leadership and commitment for the quality management system
- Understanding risks and opportunities
- Determination of requirements for products and services
- Control of externally provided products and services
- Performance evaluation
- Identification and reporting of non-conformances in the process audit
- Evaluating corrective actions for root cause and effectiveness
- Auditing techniques including effective auditing of management
ISO Lead Auditor Training Programs
Lead Auditor course offers an understanding of the concepts of the ISO 9001:2015 standard along with the principles and practices of leading management systems and process audits in accordance with ISO 19011. Our active Lead Auditors, who are also highly experienced and qualified IRCA Lead Tutors, explain the clauses of ISO 9001:2015 in detail and guide students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students gain necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, role playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
– Understand quality management definitions, concepts, and guidelines
– Understand the purpose of the ISO 9000 series
– Understand the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard
– Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
– Apply ISO 19011 definitions, concepts, and guidelines
– Recognize the principles, practices and types of audits
– Understand the role of objectives, scope, and criteria in the audit process
– How to plan audits
– Understand lead auditor responsibilities
– Communicate effectively during the audit
– Prepare audit conclusions
– Report audit results
ISO Lead Consultant Training Program
Precise Consultants will make up understands how to design and develop certification or accreditation ready management systems from the ground up. We guarantee your management system competency at a reasonable cost. Precise Consultancy have more years of Consultancy experience in a variety of industries and more significant experience, which will help you to identify and document applicable processes, suggest process improvements, introduce benchmark practices, to the different functional levels within your organization and conduct internal audits. Also assist you in developing the entire documentation based on internal resources availing.
- Understanding of the standard.
- The process for the Certification.
- The steps to be implemented.
- Mandatory requirements.
- Guidance for Internal Audit & MRM.
- Closing the Project.
ISO Implementation Programs
For both large and small organizations (SME’s) there are some important considerations when implementing your ISO Standardization quality management system.
ISO Standardization is a powerful business improvement tool and so you will need to think about the way your business is managed and what your strategic goals are.
Engagement of people is also important and to successfully implement ISO Standardization you must make sure that your whole business is on board. You may also need to make sure that people are trained to effectively implement ISO Standardization.
We can help remove the complexity of implementing ISO Standardization with our unique suite of tools and services such as the Precise Consultancy. Find out how well prepared you are by completing our ISO Standardization implementation.
Implementing of ISO 9001
- Get commitment and support from senior management.
- Engage the whole business with good internal communication.
- Compare your existing quality systems with ISO Standardization requirements.
- Get customer and supplier feedback on current quality management.
- Establish an implementation team to get the best results.
- Map out and share roles, responsibilities and timescales.
- Adapt the ISO Standardization principles of quality management to your business.
- Motivate staff involvement with training and incentives.
- Share ISO Standardization knowledge and encourage staff to train as internal auditors.
- Regularly review your ISO Standardization system to make sure you are continually improving it.
- Wining Negotiation:
A win-win negotiation is a careful exploration of both your own position, and that of your opposite number, in order to find a mutually acceptable outcome that gives you both as much of what you want as possible. If you both walk away happy with what you’ve gained from the deal, then that’s a win-win!
In an ideal win-win situation, you will find that the other person wants what you are prepared to trade, and that you are prepared to give what he or she wants. If this is not the case, and one of you must give way, then it is fair to negotiate some form of compensation for doing so. But both sides should still feel comfortable with the outcome.
- Methods of preparing for negotiations
- Negotiation best practices
- Building Alternative solutions
- Understanding Negotiation strategies
- Role of intercultural analysis
- Selling and Customer Engagement Skills
Customer engagement is about encouraging your customers to interact and share in the experiences you create for them as a business and a brand. When executed well, a strong customer engagement strategy will foster brand growth and loyalty.
- Define the sales process from finding new clients to servicing existing one’s
- Identify methods for prospecting and effective territory coverage
- Review and analyze the prospect pipeline
- Handling Sales Objections
- Identify Sales Objectives Understanding the Types of Selling
- How to Close a Sale
- Maximizing Customer Relationships
- Time & Stress Management
Improving time management and controlling stress is a core skill for anyone wishing to work efficiently and establish good habits. Implementing their action plan will help them to reduce stress and enhance their productivity This one day course on time and stress management looks at the causes of time and stress management difficulties and offers concrete and practical solutions. By managing their time more effectively, participants will be able to make a greater contribution to your organization’s goals – they will be more effective at work but will still be able to achieve a sensible work / life balance.
- Managing interruptions
- Prioritizing your work
- Scheduling techniques
- What is pressure; what is stress?
- Causes and effects of pressure and stress
- The psychology and physiology of stress
- Understanding the principles of productivity
- Mastering the What, When, Where processing system
- Maintaining productivity gains
- Balancing work and home
- Parkinson’s law
- SMARTER objective setting
- Excellent Customer Service
Excellent customer service is the intangible that sets you and your company apart from others. It doesn’t matter how low your prices are; if your customer service is poor you’ll lose out on repeat customers.
- Identify features of Excellent Customer service
- Recognize actions and behaviors that irritate customers
- Body Language & its importance
- Understand how to Communicate clearly& respectfully with customers& coworkers
- Explain Different Customer Behaviors Styles & know how to address them
- Business Writing Skills
Business writing includes memorandums, reports, proposals, emails, and other forms of writing used in organizations to communicate with internal or external audiences. Business writing is a type of professional communication and is also known as business communication and professional writing. Learning how to write proper business documents is immeasurably easier by studying examples of proper business writing as well as tips on how to accomplish it.
- Learn the ABC’s of business writing for achieving better results.
- Practice key techniques for writing effective emails, letter and memos
- Demonstrate professionalism by writing in a clear specific and positive manner
- Developing a professional, reader-friendly written style in your business correspondence.
- Interpersonal and Decision Making Skills
Decision making skills indicates the ability to make good decisions. When you have good decision making skills, you can identify various options, the probable consequences of those options, and the impact those options will have on others.
- Recognize the Expectations Your Manager, Peers, Employees, and Others in the company
- Identify How Perceptions Shape and Influence Your Interaction with Others & their response to you
- Recognize and Appropriately Respond to Expressions of Emotion at Work
- Analyze Cross-Cultural Interactions to Maximize Shared Understandings
- Recognize Common Verbal Barriers to the Creation of Shared Meaning
- Recognize Interpersonal Behaviors That Contribute to the Productive or destructive nature of conflicts
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
Interpersonal communication is the process by which people exchange information, feelings, and meaning through verbal and non-verbal messages: it is face-to-face communication. Interpersonal communication is not just about what is actually said it’s the tone of voice, facial expressions, gestures and body language.
- To set clear guidelines for effective communication
- To consider the role of effective interpersonal skills in the multi-cultural workplace of the Gulf
- Identify and Analyze Communication Styles and Practice Appropriate
- Presentation Skills Training
his practical one-day presentation skills course will improve participants’ public speaking skills and knowledge. The training includes effective presentation techniques to enable delegates to present professionally and confidently, as well as engage well with the audience.
In addition, participants will have the opportunity to make three short presentations and will receive feedback on their current presentation style, as well as ideas to enhance their delivery.
- Build structured yet engaging presentations that conveys ideas and connect with a range of audiences
- Prepare convincing solutions while anticipating resistance and responding to questions § Used posture and movement to give additional impact to verbal messages
- Use posture and movement to give additional impact to verbal messages to entice the audience and gain acceptance
- Review how to prepare presentations and visual aids to be interesting
- Identify the best ways to interact with the audience
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP – Training)
Neuro–linguistic programming (NLP) is an approach to communication, personal development, and psychotherapy created by Richard Bandler and John Grinder in California
- Produce a persuasive purpose for self
- Master your subconscious mind so that you can learn more quickly than traditional teaching methods could ever allow
- Overcome the hurdles which prevent you from taking your business or career to the next level to enhance morale and influence other people also by controlling pressure, way of thinking and the manner of behaving
- Master your own emotions so that you handle all eventualities easily
- Recruitment, Selection and Interview Skills
This highly practical course provides a step-by-step approach to the recruitment and selection process, with tips and techniques to help you to structure interviews, ask the critical questions and present your company in the best possible light. The ultimate aim of the course is to give you the confidence and re-assurance that you’ve recruited the person who is the best match for the role.
- Understand various types of interviews
- Developing effective interviewing skills
- Emotional Intelligence
Emotional intelligence refers to the capability of a person to manage and control his or her emotions and possess the ability to control the emotions of others as well. In other words, they can influence the emotions of other people also.
- Develop self awareness
- Self Management
- Develop Emotional quotient
- Creative Thinking
Strong emotional self-management is often needed in order to allow creative thinking states to emerge. It is important to be able to cope with risk, confusion, disorder and feeling that you are not progressing quickly.
- Understand creative thinking techniques
- Develop a systematic approach to idea generation
- Tackling global challenges & everyday problem
- 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Creative thinking is an art, Creative thinking is not something you are born with; it is a skill that can be improved with practice.
- Assume full accountability for results
- Prioritize and achieve most important goals
- Collaborate more effectively by building mutual trust
- Integrate continuous improvement and learning
- Lean Management
Lean management is an approach to running an organization that supports the concept of continuous improvement. It is an ongoing effort to improve products, services, or processes, which require “incremental” improvement over time in order to increase efficiency and quality.
Lean management uses methods for eliminating factors that waste time, effort or money. This is accomplished by analyzing a business process and then revising it or cutting out any steps that do not create value for customers.
- Defining value from the standpoint of the end customer.
- Identifying each step in a business process and eliminating those steps that do not create value.
- Making the value-creating steps occur in tight sequence.
- Repeating the first three steps on a continuous basis until all waste has been eliminated.
- 5S Training
5S has become a fundamental business measure and key driver for Kaizen.
The 5 Steps are as follows:
- Sort: Sort out and separate what is needed and not needed within the area.
- Straighten: Arrange items that are needed so that they are ready and easy to use. Clearly identify locations for all items so that anyone can find them and return them once the task is completed.
- Shine: Clean the workplace and equipment on a regular basis in order to maintain standards and identify defects.
- Standardized: Revisit the first three of the 5S on a frequent basis and confirm the condition of the Gemba using standard procedures.
- Sustain: Keep to the rules in order to maintain the standard and continuously improve every day.
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training is perfect for the aspirants who want to make their career in Quality management sector and who want to implement Six Sigma Methodologies in their organization to make the projects successful.
- To create awareness on Six Sigma
- To familiarize the participants on various facets of Six Sigma
- To equip the participants with the Six Sigma methodology framework
- Managerial Development Program
This course features the use of interactive exercises in order to allow participants to develop strategies that will help them improve their competencies in adaptive leadership. The course also relies on the analysis of case studies and real-life examples from the business world.
- Distinguish technical problems from adaptive challenges and learn how to observe, interpret and intervene
- Discover the implications of the status quo on their organizations and diagnose the system
- Create an adaptive culture by mobilizing the system
- Supervisor Development Program
This course unable you to have high skilled knowledge of Supervising department with competent skills and trainings aspects. This course will load you with Crucial management tools which will commence you to lead the team.
- Develop skills for setting goals, coaching and motivating, and developing employees
- Develop skills for effective performance management
- Develop an action plan for personal and career development
- Change Management
Change management is the discipline that guides how we prepare, equip and support individuals to successfully adopt change in order to drive organizational success and outcomes.
While all changes are unique and all individuals are unique, decades of research shows there are actions we can take to influence people in their individual transitions. Change management provides a structured approach for supporting the individuals in your organization to move from their own current states to their own future states.
- Prepare for handling & managing change in the organization
- Learn various techniques for managing change
- Best Practices in Change Management
- Balance Score Card
The balanced scorecard (BSC) is a strategic planning and management system that organizations use to:
- Communicate what they are trying to accomplish
- Align the day-to-day work that everyone is doing with strategy
- Prioritize projects, products, and services
- Measure and monitor progress towards strategic targets
- Understanding Balance score card
- Learn formulation & implementation of BSC
- Employee Engagement
Employee engagement is a necessary strategy for companies that want to succeed in the marketplace. It is a key strategic driver of employee performance, accomplishment, and continuous improvement all year long. It is the outcome of how your organization interacts with people to drive business results.
- Learn Employee Engagement philosophy
- Best Practices in Employee Engagement
- How to manage & sustain EE Efforts
- Setting Goals and Objectives
To accomplish your goals, however, you need to know how to set them, Goal setting is a process that starts with careful consideration of what you want to achieve, and ends with a lot of hard work to actually do it. In between, there are some very well-defined steps that transcend the specifics of each goal. Knowing these steps will allow you to formulate goals that you can accomplish.
- Understanding the importance of setting goals and objectives
- Developing SMARTER Goals
- Creating a system of success for yourself.
- Statistical Forecasting using MS Excel
Statistical forecasting in Ms Excel creates a new worksheet that contains both a table of the historical and predicted values and a chart that expresses this data. A forecast can help you predict things like future sales, inventory requirements, or consumer trends.
- Better forecasts
- Reduce wastes due to poor forecasting
- Better decision making
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
Making decisions and solving problems are two key areas in life, whether you are at home or at work. Whatever you’re doing, and wherever you are, you are faced with countless decisions and problems, both small and large, every day. This skilled course will be helpful in establishing this quality and solving the basic dilemma.
- Recognize personal barriers to problem solving and ways to overcome these barriers
- Understand the problem solving process and models
- Understand team synergistic problem solving and decision making
- Be aware of the individual and team behaviors when teams are problem solving as a group
- Understand the role of creativity when faced with challenges that require new thinking
- Most effective approach to decision making
- Finance for Non – Finance Managers
This course covers fundamental concepts of finance and helps participants understand how these concepts are useful for decision making.
Participants will gain an understanding of key financial statements and learn practical application of the most important and widely used financial techniques.
- Linking organizational financial profitability to individual actions
- Developing skills on financial planning and budgeting
- Enabling participants to take better decisions based on cost benefit analysis
- Understanding financial concepts and using that to create a personal financial plan
- Interpreting financial reports and forecasting financial decisions
Certified International Supply Chain Professional (CISCP):
Supply Chain and Logistics Management Certification programme aims to deliver learners from fundamental to in-depth knowledge required for a career in logistics and supply chain management in GCC, The Course is designed to:
- Develop the essential entrepreneurial skills sought in logistics and supply chain framework
- Offer Candidates with information and skills in qualitative analysis and decision making
- familiarize participants with problem solving in logistics and supply chain businesses.
- Acquaint strategies used in design, outlay and administration of warehouses & distribution centers
- Familiarize the new skills to attendees in Planning, Procurement, Logistics & Warehousing Management, with international aspects of logistics
Introduction to Supply Chain & Logistics
- Understanding Supply Chain
- Role in UAE Economy and Evolution
- Drivers of Supply Chain Performance
- Supply Chain Strategy, Strategically Supply Chain Models in Middle East
- Decision Phases across the Supply Chain Links
- Measuring Supply Chain Performance
Planning Demand, Inventory & Supply
- Demand Forecasting in Supply Chain
- Analyzing uncertainty in demand and impact of redesign in UAE market
- Analyzing various product’s PLM in UAE to understand the flow of material
- EOQ and BOQ models for uniform and variable demand with and w/o shortage
- Managing inventory for short life and cycle products
- Quantity discount and Probabilistic inventory models
Strategic Sourcing & Procurement
- Understanding UAE market of suppliers
- Strategic Sourcing and implementation
- Make Vs Buy decision making in purchasing
- Identifying and understanding core processes of procurement
- Documentation and legal agreements procedures followed in UAE
- Supplier Selection, Contract Management, and Negotiation
- Supplier Relationship and Development, world-wide sourcing methods
Supply Chain Network and Logistics
- Distribution Network Design – Role, Factors influencing options, value addition
- Models for Facility Location and Capacity allocation
- Distribution Centre Location Models
- Logistics Procedures, Conditions and Documentation required in UAE
- UAE Legal process involved in Logistics
- Shipment Procedures and Forwarder models explanation
Warehouse Management & Current Trends in GCC
- Understanding importance of Warehouse Management under various condition
- An introduction to WMS Systems and Procedures of Warehouse Operation
- Stock Management and Verification methods like Cycle Counting
- Obsolete, Surplus, and Scrap-Value Analysis
- Replenishment Strategies and Models
- Supply Chain Integration and IT in Supply Chain